- Performs a key role in executing significant projects for the PAS organization.
- The incumbent must maintain complete control over project timelines, budgets, risks, and facilitate timely decisions to maintain/mitigate them.
- The position requires regular updates to management, maintenance of trust relationships, and the ability to make prudent recommendations.
- Future job responsibilities may include the management and mentoring of more junior staff.
- The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team.
- Minimizes project exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and accurate.
- Manages project spending and provides estimates for new projects.
- Effectively and regularly communicates relevant project information to business leadership.
- Revolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Complies with, and responsible for enforcing, all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local BD quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Ensures compliance through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound Quality Assurance principles.
- Responsible for the activities and programs as defined for this position in the Quality Systems Manual.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental and quality system standards.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Physical Requirements - Level 2