Sr. Technology Professional, SAP GTS - Ireland
- Our company Global Solution Center organization has the charge to design, build, implement and sustain enterprise Enabling Function (including ERP) and Supply Chain solutions based on the SAP technology platform
- The Sr. Technology Professional, GTS will work integrally with company Enabling Functions Information Technology Services(ITS) organization to design, build, implement and sustain systems and solutions to support the global business.
- The candidate will work closely with our business counterparts to support the GTS Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report functions.
- This role will be the Subject Matter Expert in the GTS & Sales and Distribution modules of SAP.
- The Sr. Technology Professional will be part of the Global Solution Center.
- The candidate will interface heavily with the Order to Cash ITS Enabling Functions organization.
- Along with this organization, the Candidate will also work with the Business Function to address their requirements and provide systems & solutions
The Sr. Technology Professional , GTS will:
- Act as internal consultant and design architect for SAP GTS/SD/FSCM global solution. Work with peers in the ITS organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP Sales and Distribution modules.
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- After the implementation, lead and support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve GTS SD/LE processes at manufacturing sites, commercial operations and across the supply network
- The Candidate conducts all activities and makes decisions that are in accordance with Company policies & SOPs,our company Animal Health Values, FDA & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP), environmental guidelines, as appropriate, etc.
- Translate and influence business and functional solution requirements with GTS / Order to Cash stakeholders
- Support the global deployment of ERP within the corporation
- Develop, prototype, test and implement SAP GTS / Order to Cash solution enhancements
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
- Develop and manage project plans. Lead projects as required, as well as contribute as a team member to project teams
- Provide input to long-term IT strategy necessary to achieve organizational objectives
- Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Knowledge transfer to Production Support at conclusion on enhancement delivery
- Understand client's business strategy, goals, operational processes and technology needs
- Ensure customer expectations have been met through delivery and ongoing execution of services
- Gather and analyze business requests to determine how best to create successful resolution for new requests and issues
- Help consumers understand service offerings available from internal IT service providers and secure appropriate resources for projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery
- Support client, prepare business case for ITS investment
- Follow governance processes that facilitate business prioritization and align with ITS
- Facilitate technology initiatives which directly impact clients portfolio
- Align ITS services with current and future needs of the business and its customers while improving quality of services delivered
Ongoing Systems & Service Delivery and Process Improvement
- Deploy global IT processes, develop and maintain organizational quality indicators, and monitor client satisfaction
- Provide information to IT and Business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends and business opportunities, as well as, feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools
- Understand key business controls and impacts of changes caused by functionality, technology changes and changing business needs
- Provide support for global and regional systems and services
- Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
- Steward the development and implementation of process capabilities (process, tools and roles) & metrics
- Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
- Monitor process compliance and performance metrics
- Execute key operational process activities
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Technical, Order to Cash, or Business field a must, MS or MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of GTS experience with multiple full life cycle implementations along with couple of full life cycle implementation of SAP SD
- Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, project management, operational service delivery, large project implementations
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Strategic Application of Information Systems and business analysis
- Experience in life sciences / pharmaceuticals industry preferred
- Extensive experience with configuration of GTS 10.0 and SAP ECC 6.0 SD modules in several or all of the following areas:
- Compliance management: Sanctioned party list Screening, Embargo screening, Product Classification, Legal control(Export/Import)
- Customs management: Transit/Presentation, Trade document service, Electronic filing (AES/ISF/ATLAS) & Product Classification
- Risk Management: Preference processing, Letter of credit management and Restitution management
- Intrastat reporting with SAP Electronics Compliance reporting both in ECC (Foreign trade) & GTS
Complete Core SAP SD functionally
- Knowledge of key integration points of GTS with ECC, other ERP, external third party system.
- Identify, propose, and influence technology solutions to build and maintain the optimal data and infrastructure architecture to support the reporting requirements
- Consults with multiple business process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objective, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access.
- Knowledge of shared service type/centers of excellence operations preferred
- Business Process Analysis, Design & Improvement
- Systems Architecture
- Project management and systems integration
- Management and Operations
- Strategic Application of Information Systems
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Timely decision making and problem solving skills
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.