Sr. Technology Professional - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Sr. Technology Professional
- The candidate will work as a team member or as individual technical on product implementation, design specification, architecture, enhancement, integration, or audit and review projects
- Work with peers in the ITS organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the Vistex modules.
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- Translate and influence business and functional solution requirements with Order to Cash stakeholders
- Support the global deployment of ERP within the corporation
- Develop, prototype, test and implement Vistex Rebates, Loyalty, Deals and Billback/charge back for Order to Cash
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
- Develop and manage project plans. Lead projects as required, as well as contribute as a team member to project teams
- Provide input to long-term IT strategy necessary to achieve organizational objectives
- Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Knowledge transfer to Production Support at conclusion on enhancement delivery
- Understand client's business strategy, goals, operational processes and technology needs
- Ensure customer expectations have been met through delivery and ongoing execution of services
- Gather and analyze business requests to determine how best to create successful resolution for new requests and issues
- Help consumers understand service offerings available from internal IT service providers and secure appropriate resources for projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery
- Support client, prepare business case for BT investment
- Follow governance processes that facilitate business prioritization and align with BT
- Facilitate technology initiatives which directly impact clients portfolio
- Align ITS with current and future needs of the business and its customers while improving quality of services delivered
Ongoing Systems & Service Delivery and Process Improvement
- Deploy global IT processes, develop and maintain organizational quality indicators, and monitor client satisfaction
- Provide information to IT and Business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends and business opportunities, as well as, feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools
- Understand key business controls and impacts of changes caused by functionality, technology changes and changing business needs
- Provide support for global and regional systems and services
- Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
- Steward the development and implementation of process capabilities (process, tools and roles) & metrics
- Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
- Monitor process compliance and performance metrics
- Execute key operational process activities
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Technical, Order to Cash, or Business field a must, MS or MBA preferred
- 4-7 years of SAP/Vistex experience with multiple full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, project management, operational service delivery, large project implementations
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Strategic Application of Information Systems and business analysis
- Experience in life sciences / pharmaceuticals industry preferred
- Develop Vistex roadmap (including evaluation of current road-map items following initial implementation) for Loyalty, Billback/Charge back, Rebate and Sales Deals.
- Provide holistic view of Vistex roadmap (including releases / enhancements / maintenance), technology risks and system health (and their potential impact on the business), opportunities and challenges.
- Responsible for the production monitoring, Incident/Problem Management and peak season readiness activities for the Vistex modules.
- 3 - 6 years of Customization experience of Vistex modules (Loyalty, Rebates, Sales Deals, Billback/Chargeback) providing fit/gap analysis
- Knowledge of key integration points with SAP application areas such as Cash App, FI/CO, BW, Basis, etc.
- Demonstrated success operating within global, cross-functional organizations with virtual teams, including Client, iSS and other third-parties, in multiple sites in the US, Europe and Asia / China.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the end-users and client up to senior management levels/
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved quickly and root causes addressed
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0 SD modules in several or all of the following areas:
- Order Management
- Account Receivable
- Identify, propose, and influence technology solutions to build and maintain the optimal data and infrastructure architecture to support the reporting requirements
- Consults with multiple business process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objective, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access.
- Knowledge of shared service type/centers of excellence operations preferred
- Business Process Analysis, Design & Improvement
- Systems Architecture
- Project management and systems integration
- Management and Operations
- Strategic Application of Information Systems
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Timely decision making and problem solving skills
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.