- We are looking for a (Senior) Technician for our R&D Department Downstream processing. As a (Senior) Technician you will be responsible, after training, for practical realization of the research (experiments and tests), reporting of results and the evaluation of results in lab notebooks.
- You are willing to share you expertise and knowledge. You also will responsible for writing SOP’s, protocols and reports.
- You will join a stimulating group of international researchers in a very collaborative environment.
- As part of this group, your personal as well as your scientific growth are encouraged and developed. In this position you will report to the Scientist.
- GMP experience and or tech transfer skills are preferred, but not necessary.
- A development way of thinking and acting is a must as is flexibility.
- HBO or equivalent level of working/thinking;
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken);
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience with DSP (Chromatography and ultrafiltration/diafiltration) in the industry.
In the interviews it will be clear that:
- You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You can work both in a team (preferably also multidisciplinary to assist with other departments like USP or assay’s) and individually.
- You communicate clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful and clear way.
- You enjoy both hands-on and theoretical work.
- Your planning and organization skills allow you to have an overview of the necessary work and you are able to meet deadlines.