Sr Support Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We currently seek an experienced Senior Support Analyst to join our e Discovery team.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven knowledge and have at least 3 years of experience working with electronic discovery technologies. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work in and support our collaborative team environment.
- The Senior Support Analyst - eDiscovery will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Working on all preservation and collection requests from our legal and compliance departments.
- Contributing to the development of process improvement and technology initiatives.
- Responsible for eDiscovery application support.
- Contribution to the Creation/Modification of Standard operating procedures and documentation.
- Qualifed candidates will be comfortable working in a highly confidential environment and will have previous experience managing sensitive, confidential information.
- Strong working knowledge of Clear Well.
- Knowledgeable of review tools such as Concordance or Relativity.
- Strong working knowledge of searching logic in search environments such as dtSearch, Lucene, and Encase eDiscovery.
- Strong working knowledge of conversion and data management
- Working knowledge of forensics and data collection tools such as Encase
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems, Windows applications, and common PC hardware.
- Understanding of general network architecture, and common server hardware.
- Working knowledge of current data collection, storage, and chain of custody best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in electronic discovery field.
- Strong customer focus and orientation is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BS/BA is required.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Biotech, Scientific, Technology, Science, Research, Engineering