Sr Supervisor, Planning - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Sr. Supervisor will develop, manage, and drive site planning and production equipment scheduling for all activities at the company's biologics manufacturing (DS) site.
- The responsibility include master production equipment schedules for all manufacturing campaigns, facility readiness (equipment modifications, commissioning, validation, and changeover) and routine/ non-routine facilities maintenance projects.
- The Sr. Supervisor will establish and manage campaign readiness timelines and milestones/re-forecasting as necessary in conjunction with cross-functional teams in order to ensure on time completion of project activities to support production requirements.
- Further, confirm resource requirements, proactively identify and communicate constraints with suggested alternate path to resolution.
- Drives issues resolution to ensure timely execution of activities and works with management team to escalate as appropriate.
- Manage planning activities related to the development of the site manufacturing schedule for day to day operations and medium term (6-12 month) site planning timelines.
- Oversee the development of facility readiness project schedules to support technical transfers: equipment modifications, commissioning, validation, associated documentation, and routine/non-routine facilities maintenance projects.
- Revise production constraints models based on process or equipment changes.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of changeover activities.
- Oversees and supports electronic documentation builds and execution in system.
- Facilitates cross-functional communication to ensure timely execution of activities and works with management team to escalate as appropriate.
- Identify production bottlenecks and optimize changeover timelines in collaboration with Global Planning;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on campaign schedule changes and facility optimization projects.
- Responsible for hiring, supervision and development of planning associates.
- Train subordinates in order to build depth in planning and scheduling skill sets.
- Establishe standard operating procedures and/or work instructions to support the group’s core competencies. Identify and develop direct reports for advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain Planning and the other Site Planning leads to align best practices for site scheduling systems and business processes.
The ideal candidate holds a relevant degree combined with solid, hands-on experience from a GMP regulated industry with complex production/operation. Team leader experience a plus.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related business/science/technical field MBA degree and/or PMP/CPIM certification a plus.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Founded in 1978, our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- With a strong affiliate presence and a network of distribution partners, our company has established a global footprint that allows us to capture the greatest value for the products we develop.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Biotech, Manager, Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Science, Management, Engineering, Operations