Sr. Staff Scientist, Analytical Development - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Performs hands-on analytical testing of compounds and formulations supporting designated drug development programs.
- Performs HPLC, GC, Spectroscopic, and other routine analytical analyses.
- Maintain good documentation practices for the conduct and reporting of analytical testing.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of instrumentation.
- Interprets data, prepares data summaries and reports.
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload independently.
- Knowledge of GLP/GMP standards and basic statistics.
- Ability to work within a team and communicate effectively.
- B.S./M.S. in Chemistry or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of related analytical/pharmaceutical development experience