This job is currently Archived,
Sr Staff / Research Scientist, Pharmaceutical Development - United States
Posted on : 19 June 2017
- To provide pharmaceutical development support for assigned drug development programs.
- Conducts formulation testing, works with CMO for clinical supply, packaging and labeling, technology transfer, and process validation in support of pharmaceutical development activities related to drug product.
- Hands-on formulation development and testing
- Monitors external contracts and works with external partners for clinical supply manufacture, packaging and labeling, technology transfer, and process validation.
- Interprets data, prepares data summaries and reports.
- Authors CMC sections of regulatory filings
- B.S./M.S. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience developing new chemicals
- Previous pharmaceutical development experience required
- Sound technical knowledge of solid dosage forms and various processing techniques
- Knowledge of topical product development and pediatric formulation is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload independently.
- Ability to work within a team and communicate effectively.