Sr Staff Admin Associate (Recruiting Coordinator) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company Laboratories is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator. This position provides administrative support to the Corporate Recruiting Department.
What you'll be doing:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support to Recruiters.
- Post open requisitions.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Assist with relocation.
- Process HR transactions.
- Assist with HR projects.
- Coordinate candidate travel arrangements, and schedule meetings.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, customer service, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High sensitivity, confidentiality, diplomacy and tact in dealing with work issues.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Google Application.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.
- BA/BS preferred. Training or education in Human Resources preferred.
- 6+ years of administrative experience preferably in a Human Resources department. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age