What you'll be doing?
- Support product registration worldwide by timely complete documents apostille and notary services
- Support product registration tracking.
- Provide timely and accurate support in the administrative areas of 510(k)s, technical files, MDRs and product registration dossiers scanning and filing, preparation of presentations, trending, flowcharts and assistance with certified mailings/reconciliations.
- Timely scanning and posting of documents, procedures, certificates of analysis (secondary), declarations of conformity
- Support p-card and SAP in generating purchase requisitions for RA and 21 Tech. first floor requests
- Support external audits and management review by making arrangements for catering services from
- Bistro 19 and booking conference rooms, as requested
- Restocking supplies
- Provide reception support
- Provide administrative support for the Director RA America and reception services.
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 6+ year in administrative support experience
- Excellent communication skills, diplomacy and tact
- Advance PC-office application skills
- Complete operating knowledge of all applicable office equipments
- High sensitivity, confidentiality, diplomacy and tact in dealing with work issues
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age