This job is currently Archived,
Sr Specialty Rep, Bone Health - (White Team) - United States
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses.
- With a broad and deep pipeline of potential new medicines, company remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives.
- The Sr Specialty Rep, acts as the primary customer contact for demand creation by executing marketing strategy and promoting company products as lead by the District Manager. In this strategic role, the Sr Specialty Rep provides current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of company's products and effectively communicates the clinical and economic benefits of the products.
- As a sales leader, the Sr Specialty Rep is expected to achieve territory sales by executing Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets. Sr Specialty Representatives are also responsible for servicing and managing accounts, which includes ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts.
- Additional responsibilities involve providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with your District Manager
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of Sales experience
- Associate's degree and 6 years of Sales experience
- High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Sales experience
- 2+ years of sales and/or marketing experience within pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare industries Previous experience selling in the osteoporosis market.
- Expert local knowledge in the primary care or specialty market.
- Successful launch experience in a highly competitive market.
- Outstanding business acumen including experience with: Medicare Part B Contracting Managed Care or pull-through Capital equipment or durable medical device sales
- Proven strategic account management
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Engaging Others through Effective Communication
- Drive to Achieve
- Our company is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
- This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- Our company focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives.
- A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, company has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
- Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.