Sr. Specialist, Animal Health Supply Chain Management - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Center of Excellence (COE) within company Animal Health Global Supply Chain Management is responsible for the creation, design and sustainment of integrated and standardized business processes and solutions for the company Animal Health organization.
- The scope of processes include: E2E supply chain planning, planning systems & system landscape (SAP, Fusion Ops), sales forecasting, inventory management, and S&OP.
- The work of the COE is directly linked to the vision of Global Animal Health Manufacturing to achieve unconstrained, uninterrupted, compliant, cost competitive supply. The colleagues within the COE report directly to the Director – COE Lead – Global Supply Chain Management.
- The current focus of the COE is to develop, document and maintain Supply Chain Planning Concepts for +/- 20 Production Sites, +/- 50 Sales Companies and the CMO organization.
- These planning concepts need to be implemented at all the Production Sites, Sales Companies and CMO’s with strong coaching by the COE members.
- These planning concepts include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Mid Term Planning (Rough Cut Capacity Planning)
- Short Term Planning (Detailed Scheduling)
- Quality Planning
- Planning Parameters
- CMO Planning
- Sales Planning
- Distribution Planning
- Supplier Managed Inventory, Vendor Managed Inventor
- Moreover, members of the COE support the roll-out of SAP to Production Sites and Sales Companies and lead the development and implementation of an Advanced Planning System.
Related to the above, the Sr. Specialist Supply Chain Management is responsible to:
- Manage, lead and execute complex projects in a global environment with local Planners, local Supply Chain Managers, and global colleagues from SCM, IT, Finance
- Design global processes, solve problems where the local process cannot match the global processes, and approve local deviations from the global process
- Coach and train colleagues from Sites, Sales Companies and CMO’s
- Drive innovation in company Animal Health GSCM
Desired skills & experience
- Master’s Degree in business, science or technology with a focus on Supply Chain Management, or equivalent study
- Minimum 4 years’ of relevant work experience
- Broad understanding and knowledge of Supply Chain Management business processes.
- Good understanding of Purchasing, Production, Quality and Lean Six Sigma within a pharmaceutical company.
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Fusion Ops
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work. We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Animal Health, Medical, Supply Chain, Supply, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, Healthcare, Operations, Science