Job Description :
- New component purchasing for NPI and Transfer project：Complete the sourcing task from DR1 to DR5, assistant R&D's material design selection, improve the instrument quality from the initial design, realize and beyond the forecast cost target of raw material.
- Quality control for raw material: Make the improvement activity to reduce the customer compliant rate(Internal and external). Dispose and prevent the raw material defect in the vendor’s manufacture process.
- Raw material cost control: Analysis cost and search the cost saving opportunity. Achieve the annual AOP cost saving target by each cost saving steps(PPV&VE)
- Vendor development: Introduce the new qualified vendor with competitive according to PKI's vendor developing strategy strictly. Make sure all developed supplier has strong advantage in quality, cost, technology and service.
- Supplier Management: Control the risk of supplier's operation by regular assessment. Make full annual assessment for key suppliers’ cooperation performance；Make activity to improve total supplier's performance；Consolidate the supplier quantity for a lean supplier chain.
- Document and process management: Sign and maintain annul purchasing agreement, formulate sourcing department manage document to support the quality system audit by CFDA and TUV.
- Complete other tasks assigned by sourcing manager& Support other trans-department's project
Education & Experience Request:
- Bachelor degree or above; Science and technology related disciplines; Fluent both in oral and written English.
- MNC Procurement or Sourcing function more than 3 years ; Excellent communication skills.
- Electronics and machinery related background.