|Advanced Bionics is a global leader in developing the most advanced cochlear implant systems in the world. Always focused on innovations that improve quality of life, AB has consistently made the industry’s leading advancements in hearing technology. In fact, with six sound coding programs, we offer more ways to hear than any other cochlear implant company. |
Our company is part of the Sonova Group, the leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions and parent company of Phonak, the leading hearing instrument brand.
As an AB employee, you will contribute to advancing biomedical technology worldwide and work on challenging projects with smart, driven, friendly people.
AB provides thriving work environments around the globe; each fosters creativity, teamwork, global competitiveness, and professional growth.
Experience the professional and personal fulfillment that comes with making a difference in people’s lives. Apply to Advanced Bionics today.
|Advanced Bionics / USA / Valencia (CA)|
|Sr Software Test Eng|
| Tasks & Responsibilities |
Purpose of the job: Software research & development efforts associated with the design, test & production release of Windows Desktop Software Applications for Cochlear Medical Devices.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for development of WinForms software using the C# programming language.
2. Ability to participate and/or lead in all aspects of software development including planning, requirements analysis, architecture and design, implementation and verification and validation
3. Organize, plan, track & close out design problems associated with product performance in engineering, manufacturing & the field.
4. Develop specifications, architecture, designs, schedules & test plans related to product development activities & product upgrades.
5. Use standard design processes to support product development & improve productivity. Participates & facilitates process improvement w/in their discipline (e.g., design methodologies, standards & tool evaluation).
6. Work with the Regulatory Department to ensure that design & test specifications for the system meet or exceed all applicable regulatory standards.
7. Participate in & present at department level meetings, project status & problem solving results.
| Basic Education |
Need to have: 1.BS degree or equivalent in computer science or computer engineering; MS degree preferred. Evidence of continuing education in new technology, applications, product development tools & processes.
Need to have: 1. Minimum of 5 years of software design, implementation & testing.
2. Experience must include the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing & release to manufacturing of commercial software.
Need to have: 1. A track record of delivering reliable components, features, and products on time.
2. Multithreaded programming experience is preferred.
3. Five years experience in C# programming is required or one year of C# experience with 5 years of experience in C++. An understanding of object oriented design in software systems is required.
4. Tools: Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio. NET, version control and defect tracking systems.
5. Self-starter, hands-on, direct & clear communicator. Good people, motivational skills are a necessity. Must posses a broad technical & application knowledge base.
|Advanced Bionics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|
|Advanced Bionics LLC |
28515 Westinghouse Place
Valencia, CA 91355
+1 661 362 4747