Sr. Scientist, Pharmacometrics - United States
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Execute modeling and simulation analyses to address specific drug discovery and development questions
- Documentation of analyses including internal documents, regulatory documents, abstracts, and manuscripts
- Author clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics plans
- Perform noncompartmental analyses to support clinical trials
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience