- Responsible for the development and implementation of short, medium and long term sales and marketing action plans which contribute to increased profit, and market share for the AG Products.
- Set up sales and marketing action plans to develop maximum market share, sales and profit growth in line with yearly AOP.
- Work cross-functionally as required with other departments and key personnel including Sales Management, Customer care, Inventory Control and Finance.
- Responsible for maintaining a standard of excellence in product knowledge with key customer facing groups including the sales team, sales management team and customer service.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in market environment and relevant technologies that may occur.
- Ensure such information is appropriately reported.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels and product forecasting.
- Build relationships with major distributors, suppliers, customers, opinion leaders and government representatives to achieve the objectives of the AG Business by spending approximately 30% of the time in the field to achieve this objective.
- Provide management with information on activity in the market place, which includes competitive activity, product assessment and market surveys.
- Ensure regular and timely submission of all reports as required.
- Ensure activities of the business unit are consistent with the PKI core values and comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- The successful candidate would have begun his/her career with at least 3years in a successful direct selling and/or marketing capacity – understanding how to sell and/or marketing– and listen – to customers.
- He/she will currently be in a sales role of a Research&IVD product line in the China. Molecular diagsnotic 、NGS product prefered
- He/she will have considerable experience working with impressive sales growth through his/her efforts.
- Ideally his/her work will have focused on the introduction of innovative products.
- He/she will have experience in negotiation of distribution contracts.
- He/she will have experience talking to and influencing leading doctors and government stakeholders.
At least Bachelor or master degree (preference for Medical Science/Life science)