Sr. Sales Specliast - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for the development and implementation of short, medium and long term sales and marketing action plans which contribute to increased profit, and market share for the Clinical PCR and Applied Genomics Products.
- Set up sales and marketing action plans to develop maximum market share, sales and profit growth in line with yearly AOP.
- Work cross-functionally as required with other departments and key personnel including Sales Management, Customer care, Inventory Control and Finance.
- Responsible for maintaining a standard of excellence in product knowledge with key customer facing groups including the sales team, sales management team and customer service.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in market environment and relevant technologies that may occur.
- Ensure such information is appropriately reported.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels and product forecasting.
- Build relationships with major distributors, suppliers, customers, opinion leaders and government representatives to achieve the objectives of the Dx Business by spending approximately 30% of the time in the field to achieve this objective.
- Provide management with information on activity in the market place, which includes competitive activity, product assessment and market surveys.
- Ensure regular and timely submission of all reports as required.
- The successful candidate would have begun his/her career with at least 3-5years in a successful direct selling and/or marketing capacity – understanding how to sell and/or marketing– and listen – to customers.
- He/she will currently be in a sales role of a IVD product line in the China. Molecular diagsnotic product (e.g. qPCR ) prefered
- He/she will have considerable experience working with impressive sales growth through his/her efforts.
- Ideally his/her work will have focused on the introduction of innovative products.
- He/she will have experience in negotiation of distribution contracts.
- He/she will have experience talking to and influencing leading doctors and government stakeholders.
At least Bachelor or master degree (preference for Medical Science/Life science)