Sr Sales Specialist, Cellular Imaging - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding sales opportunity? Stop your search! Our company is looking for a motivated, experienced sales rep to accelerate our growth in the Life Science industry. We have a strong portfolio in cellular imaging and we are looking to leverage that momentum to drive the expansion of our product line in the Northeast (New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont).
What We Provide
- Our company provides our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.
- Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
- The company Cellular Imaging and Analysis team is one of the fastest growing teams within our organization. We offer cutting edge solutions for automated microscopy and data analytics. Our instrumentation is represented globally by over 3,000 peer reviewed publications.
- The sales team works closely with an integrated Field Applications Support team who helps to optimize the research scope and vision for our customers.
- We seek a motivated, independent, and entrepreneurial minded individual to leverage the existing momentum to further drive expansion of our imaging portfolio in the Northeast.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals assigned to the territory.
- Development, implementation and execution of strategic business plan specific to the territory.
- Develop a strong, working technical knowledge of entire Imaging product portfolio, scientific applications involved and end markets.
- Grow the Cellular Imaging business in accordance with strategic business goals.
- Assess and actively communicate Revenue Recognition to minimize the sales cycle timeline.
- Demonstrate customer commitment through regular customer follow-up, timely complaint resolution and by acting as Voice of Customer (VOC) as appropriate.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other team members.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers, clients and other vendors.
- BS in a Life Science discipline. MS, PhD and/or MBA in a scientific discipline or equivalent are preferred.
- Technical sales experience in Life Sciences (microscopy, high content cellular imaging disciplines).
- Knowledge of broad range of cellular and functional scientific applications and imaging instrumentation.
- Experience in selling directly to Life Science Laboratories, Academic Institutions, Pharma and Biotech
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic with a results-focused approach to achieving daily goals/activities.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information.
- Willingness for 25-50% overnight travel.