Sr. Research Associate (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Protein purification
- Tissue culture
- Protein conjugation and characterization
- Buffer preparation
- SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting
- The ideal B.A./B.S./M.S. candidate will have 5+ years of related industry or academic research experience. Co-authorship of scientific poster(s) or publication(s) is beneficial.
- Familiarity with protein purification and aseptic tissue culturing technique is critical, and experience with cell-based assays and/or IHC is beneficial.
- Various experience with protein analytical techniques such as: spectrophotometry, Bradford, BCA, SDS-PAGE, gel staining, western blotting, ELISA, enzymatic assays, BLI (Octet), SPR (Biacore), DLS, HPLC, thermal shift, among others is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Candidate should have a minimum of a B.A./B.S. in biology, cell biology, or biochemistry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.