Sr. Regional Strategic Clinical Manager - United States
Would you like to be part of a dynamic organization which enables health care professionals to improve the lives of their patients in ophthalmology, microsurgery and other medical growth sectors?
chronic eye diseases in alignment with the global strategy. This role is critical to the business in re-establishing Zeiss as the technology leader for diagnostic device and solutions in the area of chronic eye diseases. This role will link regional leaders in research with key technical and clinical partners within the FoB and CoCe’s. This role will support the regional members of the Advanced Retina (Glaucoma) Imaging Network with the introduction of Plex Elite
Sr. Regional Strategic Clinical Manager
- Regional execution of the Global clinical partnership strategy and operational plan for FoB Retina & Glaucoma including metrics
- Manage and support the Advanced Retina Imaging (A-R-I) Network accounts within the region
- Manage and support the Advanced Glaucoma Imaging (A-G-I) Network within the region
- Provide training following installation and ongoing clinical support for Plex Elite sites
- Support the regional assembly and the evaluation of regional feedback and contribute to creation of a global priorty list.
- Work with FoB Marketing and Business Sector leadership to establish opportunities to leverage research outcomes into marketing collateral
- BS/BA required. MBA or PhD degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ functional management experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of clinical experience
- Minimum six (6) years medical device experience preferred
- Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to manage and work cross-functionally.
- SPECIAL DEMANDS: Available to travel over weekends and holidays, including domestic and international (25%).
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment, foreign language skills is desirable.
- Ability to lift and move products (up to 50 lbs).
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.