- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today!
- From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives.
- We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
- This critical laboratory role provides analytical expertise to assure efficient and valid analytical QC laboratory support for pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and regulatory inspection readiness.
- Safely performs analytical testing of all sample types and/or specialized duties as assigned.
- Assists with development and validation of chemical assays, as needed.
- Assists with installing, validating, and troubleshooting new and existing equipment, including automated systems, as assigned.
- Accurately generates, documents, and reviews analytical data per cGMPs.
- Assists with technical development of less-experienced analytical personnel and in improving efficiency and compliance status of laboratories.
- BS/BA degree in Chemistry or related science.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical related science preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of analytical experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or other scientific experience.
- Strong knowledge/experience of federal, state, municipal laws and regulations, cGMPs, USP, FDA regulations.
- Strong knowledge/experience of cGMPs in areas beyond QC laboratory preferred.
- Experience with HPLC, FTIR, and other analytical instrumentation
- Visual acuity per SOP requirements.
- Solid analytical, decision-making, & problem-solving skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal, & computer (MS Office Suite) skills
- Operational Excellence credentials preferred
- Candidates must not be allergic to Penicillin