Sr Programmer Analyst, Biostatistics Programming (Contract) - United States
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- We are seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst, Bio statistics Programming (Contract/Consultant) to support our Bio-metrics team on a long-term contract.
- Ability to apply knowledge of SAS ® programming application and other software languages and tools along with knowledge of industry-accepted standards, including CDISC SDTM and ADaM
- Provides programming expertise and input to planned and unplanned analyses, including the structure of standard and derived datasets, and the planned documentation of programming activities and TFLs.
- Provides strategic guidance and in-depth critical review for the development of Case Report Forms (CRFs) and database designs; ability and experience to guide data management and programming in developing standards for building databases, edit checks, and statistical programming for data analyses
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting statistical analysis plans and developing analysis data set specifications, including the definitions of derived variables, the structure and content of analysis datasets, statistical analyses, and the design of templates for statistical tables, figures, and listings for clinical study reports. Maintains programming documentation and ensures archival and reproducibility of all analyses.
- Follow and implement standards related to derived data sets and submission data sets
- Flexible to changing priorities, detail-oriented, works well under pressure and able to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- BS or MS in biostatistics, statistics, computer science, or mathematics
- 5+ years experience in statistical programming in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization
- Advanced and broad knowledge of SAS, along with understanding of industry practices related statistical analyses, programming, and programming documentation
- Ability to learn new programming languages as required
- Hands-on experience in CDISC standards and datasets (SDTM, ADaM)
- Experience in oncology clinical trials and data derivations
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are able to offer the opportunity to be part this successful, fast growing company. A place everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering benefits and time off packages commensurate to any large corporation.