This job is currently Archived,
Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Patient Care San Diego United States,
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- This position is in the Medication Management Solutions business and reports to the Marketing Director, Patient Care Unit Segment.
- This position drives Product Marketing for the Patient Care Unit segment and manages parts of the nursing product portfolio.
- Key responsibilities include managing future products based on customer needs, market trends, competitive analysis, business model, pricing and life-cycle management.
- This position will collaborate closely with Enterprise Solutions software product managers, R&D, downstream marketing, global marketing teams and adjacent businesses.
- Become subject matter expert for patient care unit (nursing) segment especially medication workflows.
- Bring market expertise and product leadership into product development teams.
- Develop a holistic multi-year product strategy for assigned products including robust segmenting, targeting, positioning and winning value propositions.
- Take ownership for market success of patient care unit products.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs domestic and international.
- Lead innovation for patient care unit segment and select ideas based on customer and business criteria.
- Ensure products have strong fit within the complex overall ES solution.
- Align closely with ES software strategy and product releases.
- Create business cases and ROI analysis for product trade-off decisions.
- In collaboration with downstream marketing, prepare launch plans and execute successful market introduction.
- Manage the full product life-cycle including end-of-life and customer migration/upgrade strategy.
- Conduct market research projects as needed.
- Healthcare experience with a focus on the patient care unit / nursing.
- Understand medication management in key global markets.
- Creative and innovative thinking around customer problems and developing new solutions.
- Product management experience with hardware and/or software products in medical device field.
- Enterprise software experience a plus.
- Business and financial modeling (budgeting, pricing, forecasting, etc.).
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Collaborator with a track record of success in highly matrixed global organizations.
- 5-10 years experience in a healthcare, medical device and/or related industry experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA preferred.
- Fluency in a major European language or Mandarin a plus.
San Diego California
Find a Job Find Candidates