Sr Product Manager, Global CLN2 Marketing (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Part time coverage during maternity leave for Sarah Waters and Kasey Collins.
- Coordination with medical education and advertising agencies on execution of the following initiatives/tactics:
- Support Marketing franchise lead with global advisory board and symposium planning
- Project management for global launch materials during summer coverage (eg video-based projets for regional teams)
- Support global brand plan documentation
- Collaboration with Marketing Director to plan and execute internal franchise team meetings
- Management of Compliance/Legal/Medical review process for new/updated materials
- Minimum 8 years of related marketing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and executional experience a must have
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. Strong analytical skills, solid general business skills and a good understanding of the biotechnology market College degree required.