This job is currently Archived,
Sr Product Manager, Global CLN2 Marketing (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Part time coverage during maternity leave for Sarah Waters and Kasey Collins.
- Coordination with medical education and advertising agencies on execution of the following initiatives/tactics:
- Support Marketing franchise lead with global advisory board and symposium planning
- Project management for global launch materials during summer coverage (eg video-based projets for regional teams)
- Support global brand plan documentation
- Collaboration with Marketing Director to plan and execute internal franchise team meetings
- Management of Compliance/Legal/Medical review process for new/updated materials
- Minimum 8 years of related marketing experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and executional experience a must have
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment. Strong analytical skills, solid general business skills and a good understanding of the biotechnology market College degree required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
San Rafael California
Find a Job Find Candidates