This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Manages the Voice of the Customer (VOC) process for identifying the specifications and performance characteristics of new products that are developed in-house or licensed externally.
- Supports Design and Development process for FDA-regulated and CE-IVDD cleared diagnostics products.
- Manages strategic marketing elements of promotion, pricing, menu and distribution channels of Diagnostics products both domestically and internationally.
- Develops and implements the processes for best capturing the needs and wants of the company Molecular customer base
- Visits key clients and international distributors to promote long term relationships and networking contacts
- Develops and executes strategic marketing business plans and programs, both short and long term, to ensure the profitable growth and market share of the portfolio
- Develops, communicates and implements strategic pricing policies and guidelines that maximize profits and sales volume
- Serves as a technical expert to the field sales organization on Diagnostic products and related competitive products
- Serves as the senior Commercial representative (upstream) on assigned Core Teams
Bachelor s Degree
Specialization B.S. or B.A. degree-MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5-6 years of technical marketing experience in diagnostic or reference laboratory industry.
- Business Development and Licensing experience a plus.
- Experience with sample to answer technologies required.
- Infectious disease technical background strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the infectious disease marketplace; knowledge of key industry players, publications, conventions, etc.
- Excellent public speaking and written communications skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills; close attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss new product concepts and industry trends with Ph.D. and MD level contacts.
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems and make sound business decisions
Languages Fluent spoken and written English
Travel Availability Up to 25%
Relocation Availability Domestic USA candidates only
Training Required N/A
We Offer You As per local and Company requirements for our company
Cypress United States
Find a Job Find Candidates