- Follow up the up to date NGS method and application direction proactively, and according to the market demand, select, design and develop the test items based on the NGS platform.
- Lead the technical team to maintain and optimize lab sequencing platform, and to support the development of NGS project;
- Communicate and cooperate with the NGS data analyst, improve the quality of NGS test data and analysis.
- Fulfill any other relevant tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Familiar with the principal and routine procedure of the next generation sequence;
- Familiar with NGS platform and detailed lab testing procedure, e.g. Illumina, Life, etc., experience in design, optimization and sequencing testing is preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of biological genetics;
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability, and good organization and communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, medicine, inspection and other related major, master's and above degree, PhD is preferred