This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- We are currently seeking a Senior Manager Corporate Affairs for our European Headquarters, based in Switzerland.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving communication strategy, planning and implementation for our company's cardiovascular and bone portfolio, in alignment with the business goals. Furthermore the role will be responsible for delivering external and internal European brand and therapeutic area communication strategy/plans in partnership with regional marketing colleagues, global corporate affairs and affiliate communication leads.
- All external pan-European cardiovascular and bone communication strategy, planning and implementation at the regional and affiliate level (in partnership with affiliate communicators)
- Internal communication materials and messages related to cardiovascular and bone portfolio and brands
- Ad hoc projects based on requirements of the business
- Develop and execute internal and external European brand communication strategy and plans in partnership and collaboration with relevant European marketing leads. Ensure all plans/projects are aligned with business goals and consistent with global communication strategy
- Support and collaborate with European affiliate Corporate Affairs leads to ensure the cascade and optimization of European plans and messaging, further enhancing company s reputation as a leader in biopharma
- Ensure that the delivery of all communications programmes and tactical plans are in accordance with medical, legal and regulatory requirements
- Manage European relevant brand corporate affairs budget and external consultancies (where relevant) to deliver against objectives and budget
- Anticipate and effectively manage issues impacting company s cardiovascular and bone brands.
- Serve as media relations spokesperson on the issues.
- Act as an advocate, champion and expert for the European HQ within the wider global Corporate Affairs team and a role model for Corporate Affairs within Europe
- Share and proliferate best practice across the European region and global team
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience, more than 7 years in brand communication at the affiliate and preferably regional level
- Ideally experience working in-house on the communication activities of a major biotech or pharma company
- Strong oral and presentation skills; ability to negotiate and persuade senior leaders
- Proven experience developing/implementing strategic communication plans
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with ability to develop actionable programs that address business objectives
- Ability to think quickly, analytically and creatively to accommodate a dynamic environment
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; serious commitment to hard work and excellence
- Superior writing skills
- Bachelor s Degree in public relations, communication or journalism, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Find a Job Find Candidates