Receives ships and delivers all inbound shipments and pulls GMP requests by performing the following Principal Accountabilities.
- Receives all GMP items on an electronic inventory system: verifies count, vendor item, number and expiration date against item specification and purchase order prior to printing the bar code label.
- Prepares bills of landings and other shipping documents.
- Revises SOPs SLRs and Formulas on the inventory system as needed.
- Interacts with manufacturing to retrieve all relevant information to complete month end closing on the system.
- Creates, allocates and stages material for SLR’s to be weighed.
- Receives and delivers incoming packages to recipients across RTP site.
- Pulls GMP requests as needed: Decrementing from inventory control system and charging out to the correct department.
- Pulls and stages material in the warehouse.
- Pulls, packs, and ships finished products to the customer according to applicable SOP’s.
- Performs quarterly cycle counts and investigates discrepancies.
- Operates all shipping manifest systems.
- Remains current on DOT and Hazmat regulations.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderly storage conditions in the warehouse.
- Performs validation projects.
- Trains other personnel.
- Required to perform and document daily warehouse operations in a cGMP environment.
- High level of detail, good documentation practices, and ability to follow procedures as written.
- Subject matter expert in all areas within the warehouse.
- Assignments are moderately complex in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. Broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
BS preferred; AA with 1 year prior experience or High School diploma with three years prior experience acceptable
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Biology, R&D, Scientific, Science, Research, Engineering