- Build testing methods of antibodies and antigens to evaluate quality, like IEF, WB.
- Confirm the functional performance of key raw-materials with components manufactured by tested materials.
- Lead the materials replacement engineering change and maintenance of backup materials.
- Work with reagent technical team to solve the issues caused by poor-quality materials
- Provide technical support and testing data, then work with materials vendors to improve quality of materials.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management.
Bachelor above and major in biotechnology, pharmacy or examination medicine, one year working experience in related industries.
Required work experience related to position:
Two years working experience in related industries.
- Familiar with biological technology knowledge and experiment operate.
- Organizational coordination ability and project management experience
- Independent thinking, active thinking, willing to learn
- Good communication skills, good reading and writing english is preferred