Sr. Manager, Supply Planning Business Process Owner - Switzerland
- The Planning Business Process Owner (BPO) orchestrates end to end global processes across internal company functions and other external with Partners and CMOs. The BPO works closely with functional owners and process users to ensure effective and compliant processes and systems.
- The BPO will lead global process harmonization, process change management, metrics and liaison between business, dependent processes BPOs and IT.
- The BPO leads functionally the Oracle Super Users network and identify, prioritize and drive continuous process and systems improvement projects.
- The Planning BPO manages processes across the ERP platform including; Oracle ASCP, EBS, APCC and IO, and source systems PDH and PLM - and across functions - Global Supply Planning (MPS), Site Material Planning (MRP), Logistics (DRP), Global Strategic Planning (IO) and Global Manufacturing Operations and Capacity Management (OPM) & (RCCP).
- The BPO operates globally and is looking for the optimal harmonized processes while taking in consideration local specificities.
Business Processes Management
- Is accountable to define and maintain the end-to-end Supply Planning processes across functions and across systems to allow execution in a compliant and effective manner
- Is accountable for leveraging business intelligence (BI) solutions and associated reports related to Supply Planning
- Develops process maturity road map to deliver sustained business benefits
- Develops, aligns and drives process RACI across organizations
- Drive the revisit of the processes, propose enhancement for validation at the internal Oracle Governance Board and leads the enhancements implementation with the cross functional stakeholders (business and IT) globally.
- Makes process and design decisions based on competing needs of the stakeholders and to optimize the overall process.
- Implements and presents relevant process KPIs and communicate actual performance and initiatives driving improvement to defined KPIs
Functional Team Leads
- Provide leadership to Super Users and support day-to-day complex trouble shooting until the system stabilizes
- Leads, manages and priorities improvement opportunities through cross functional workshops
- Influences and actively secures buy-ins from functional leadership and influence the users with process best practices
- Serve as main interface with functional IT leads, Master Data Management and other BPO teams.
- Design and deliver training materials
- Continuously assesses super user capabilities and ensure adequate training and training resources
- Design and maintain SharePoint repository for best practices
- Build and manage training calendar
- Responsible for developing business requirements and test cases when necessary for system enhancements
- Ensure SOPs and Work Instructions are up-to-date
- Ensure metrics are in place to drive achievement of corporate/team objectives.
- Develop and manage training metrics
- 10 years of experience on supply chain with 5 years min of experience on processes design and implementation. ERP planning applications implementation highly preferred
- In depth knowledge and capabilities of Supply and Inventory Planning applications (Oracle ASCP and IO) and associated ERP and MDM
- Excellent processes and analytical expertise in a complex Global Supply Planning and cGMP environment.
- Ability to drive cross-functional meeting, and excellent communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Fluent English is a must, any other European language is an asset
Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master degree preferred. APICS CPM certification is a plus.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Business Process, Supply, Biotech, Oracle, Database, Management, Operations, Science, Technology