This job is currently Archived,
Sr. Manager, Process Optimization & Effectiveness - Switzerland
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- The Materials Management/Internal Logistics Business Process Owner (MM/IL BPO) improves and orchestrates end to end global processes across internal company functions and external partners such as material suppliers and CMOs.
- The BPO role follows business process management BPM principles to increase maturity of processes, utilization of ERP system and capabilities of functional users.
- The role directly supports manufacturing sites globally.
- Main processes in scope include warehouse inbound and outbound operations, cycle counting, material replenishment, Kanban, Inter-org transfers, material movements, requisitions, labeling, internal sales orders, inventory returns, adjustments, etc.
- The BPO works closely with functional owners and process users to ensure effective and compliant processes and systems.
- The BPO leads global process improvement, harmonization, change management, metrics and liaison between business functions, other BPOs and IT.
- The BPO leads the Oracle super user network to identify, prioritize and drive continuous people, process and systems improvement projects.
- Business Processes Management
- Is accountable to define the end-to-end MM/IL processes in partnership with NA and International Materials Management leadership and maintain documentation/process maps across functions and across systems to enable compliant and effective execution
- Develops process maturity road map to deliver sustained business benefits
- Leads enhancement implementations with cross functional stakeholders (business and IT) globally
- Implements and presents relevant process KPIs and communicate actual performance and initiatives driving improvement
- Provide leadership to super users and support day-to-day complex trouble shooting to improve adoption and utilization
- Design and maintain Sharepoint repository for best practices
- Responsible for developing business requirements and test cases when necessary for system enhancements
- Ensure SOPs and Work Instructions are up-to-date
- Ensure metrics are in place to drive achievement of corporate/team objectives.
- 10 to 12 years of experience on supply chain with 5 years min of experience on processes design and implementation
- Oracle ERP applications implementation highly preferred
- Excellent processes and analytical expertise in a complex regulated Manufacturing and Distribution environments
- Ability to drive cross-functional meeting, and excellent communication skills to present to Senior leadership
- Require in depth knowledge and capabilities of Material Management and Warehouse Operations as well as related ERP applications mainly Oracle EBS and WMS
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Master degree preferred.
- APICS CPM certification is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Database, Oracle, Developer, Manager, Science, Technology, Management