This job is currently Archived,
Sr Manager, People Rewards - United States
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- The Senior Manager, People Rewards will lead in the support of our global sales and marketing functions as our company continues its global expansion.
- This role will serve as a key member on the HRs 2017 initiative of our company’s Sales Incentive Plan review globally.
- Additionally, this role will be responsible for the research and recommendations of any benefits plan design for our company’s global entities.
Responsibilities include working with the Director of People Rewards to support the Commercial organization in:
- Participate in the sales incentive plan review from governance, metrics alignment with business requirements, and market competitiveness.
- Assist with the development of our company’s total rewards philosophy as the Company expands into new countries of operation to include making recommendations on benefits plan design, determining compensation approach and ensuring alignment with all appropriate parties
- Drive issue resolution process for responding to escalated issues and questions concerning incentive plan design/metric and policies.
- Reviewing offers to ensure market competitiveness in as they relate to cash and long-term incentive competitiveness. Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR to ensure offers are aligned to our company’s pay philosophy
- Lead the global review and alignment on leveling with the Commercial organization as our company refines its leveling approach.
- Partner with HR understand and support business objectives by providing analytical support, counselling, and expert advice
- Maintain an external focus on best practices, regulatory requirements and the competitive environment
- Support the Compensation Operations team in any corporate initiatives and programs, to include the annual compensation cycle and any compensation infrastructure design. This could also include performing any ad hoc analysis to continuously improve our global compensation programs and processes
- Responsible for ensuring SOX processes and audits are complete and reviewed.
- Sales Incentive experience required; must have participated in review and design/re-design of sales incentive plans.
- Some benefits experience is helpful, but not required
- Work collaboratively and build open and honest relationships across the global organization
- Ability to consult with colleagues to identify issues, determine potential solutions, and analyze the impact on the broader organization
- Demonstrates the ability to assess a situation, ask clarifying questions and present a creative solution to the issue at hand
- Skillful decision maker with a strong understanding of when to involve others in the decision or escalate to higher levels
- Ability to solve complex problems and communicate with clarity
- Strong operation project management experience
- Ability to use core technology to report information, analyze data and develop analytical models
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, prioritize effectively and integrate with the rest of the team in a fast paced progressive environment
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to deliver a well thought out strategy and accurate product/presentation
- Proficiency in interpreting and applying HR regulations and practices, and possessing an in-depth working knowledge in the areas of international compensation, tax, labor laws, and cultural issues.
- Technical expertise in Broad-based compensation areas (salary plans, short and long-term incentives) a plus
- Develop complex Human Resources and financial analyses to support compensation policy recommendations
- Strong knowledge in the design, funding, compliance, administration, and communication of employee compensation programs
- Stays abreast of local market practices, trends and requirements to ensure market competitiveness, sound financially and legally compliant
- Works with consultants and third party vendors to manage services and costs
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Marketing Manager, Manager, Scientific, Science, Marketing, Research, Management, Engineering