Sr. Manager of Operations, Informatics - United States
- Reporting to the VP/GM of PKI Informatics, the Sr. Manager of Informatics Operations will be a single point of contact for the appropriate Informatics business functions as is relates to systems, fulfillment and operational effectiveness.
- Effective partnership and teamwork with business partners and all other company IT, Finance, R&D, sales, and service teams is a key success factor.
- The candidate must be creative and technologically sound.
- The right candidate will possess a mix of strong project management, customer relationship manger, and technical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain effective trusted partnerships with Informatics business stakeholders as well as our company IT, R&D, and sales leaders in order to provide relevant insights about leveraging technology for business effectiveness.
- Drive initiatives and develop roadmaps to deliver process improvements and/or increase operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide operational oversight, risk management, and continuous process improvement of business systems and products
- Work with Infrastructure management, vendor management and other enterprise systems stakeholders to develop and manage the Informatics technology life cycle including procurement, adoption, selection, standardization, and retirement.
- Lead the INF Order Management and Customer Fulfillment teams
- Negotiate with software provider vendors.
- Collaborating effectively and leveraging resources from within the organization for application support and technology operations support.
- Providing resource management to major initiatives by forecasting resource demands with functional areas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; experience working within an operations function such as Finance, IT, procurement, or other business unit preferred
- 10 + years of experience in the technology profession
- 8+ years program and project management experience, including management, staffing / hiring and resource management
- BS Degree required
- Experience with multiple, diverse cloud technologies and processing environments (SalesForce, Netsuite and Flexera)
- Experience with managing IT/business relationships and interacting with senior business executives
- Background in high tech or software industry is required
- Proven track record to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities
- Ability to provide cross-company leadership to ensure project objectives and deadlines are met
- Understanding of how application development and business organizations use infrastructure