Sr. Manager Market Access, Head of Biosimilars - Italy
The Sr. Manager, Market Access secures optimal pricing (incl. approvals and reimbursement) and representation in treatment guidelines for marketed and new products.
- The Sr. Manager, Market Access is responsible for anticipating and influencing the policy making process, both on a national and hospital level.
- Develop, lead and execute market access strategies and modeling to achieve favorable pricing and reimbursement for new products, and new product indications ensuring alignment with local country and EU+ objectives.
- Manage all steps of pricing and reimbursement planning, execution and negotiation.
- Develop strategic business plan for stakeholders to build and maintain strong and professional partnerships with insurance companies, patient societies, scientific committees, board of directors/department heads of hospitals, politicians (in House of Parliament).
- Coordinate with Biosimilars Market Access team to ensure alignment of local and EU+ objectives
- The Sr. Manager,Market Access is responsible for achieving our objectives through personal interactions with hospital groups and pharmacies on cooperative sales contracts.
- Anticipate and manage future dynamics impacting market access and reimbursement.
- Monitor, discuss and influence biosimilars treatment guidelines through contacts with patient advocacy groups, health care professionals representatives and others, to the best interest of BIIB biosimilars, and it’s stakeholders (e.g. patients)
- Minimum 5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a pricing and/or reimbursement related role.
- Life science background
- In depth knowledge of the national healthcare system and public administration
Master’s degree strongly preferred in a science/analytic field or healthcare professional.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales, Manager, Pharmaceutical, Science, Sales, Management, Research