Sr Manager, FP&A (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and Long Range Planning
- Work closely with business users and Accounting group on all aspects of Development Sciences accruals and GL accounting
- Assist in analysis of monthly expense vs budget or forecast
- Assist in production and distribution of monthly variance reports
- Perform detailed analysis of contract, study enrollment data, invoices, and other data in support of monthly accrual process
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial liaison tasks as needed
- Provide financial support to cross-functional Development Program Core Teams
- Provide direct financial support to cost centers within the WWRD group
- Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred
- R&D/Clinical experience highly desired
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software required; Oracle, Hyperion strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills required, including use of pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective financial support to business/operational managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other relevant field
- 4+ years experience in Finance and Accounting