This job is currently Archived,
Sr Manager, FP&A (Temporary) - United States
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and Long Range Planning
- Work closely with business users and Accounting group on all aspects of Development Sciences accruals and GL accounting
- Assist in analysis of monthly expense vs budget or forecast
- Assist in production and distribution of monthly variance reports
- Perform detailed analysis of contract, study enrollment data, invoices, and other data in support of monthly accrual process
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial liaison tasks as needed
- Provide financial support to cross-functional Development Program Core Teams
- Provide direct financial support to cost centers within the WWRD group
- Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred
- R&D/Clinical experience highly desired
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software required; Oracle, Hyperion strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills required, including use of pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective financial support to business/operational managers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other relevant field
- 4+ years experience in Finance and Accounting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.