Sr Manager, Compliance & Ethics EMEAC - Switzerland
- Support the implementation and management of the compliance program, processes and systems in the EMEAC region countries. Serving as a compliance business partner for company’s EMEAC region operations and employees, providing business, ethics and compliance advice and training to enhance business operations.
- Support the Sn Director Ethics and Compliance to implement and conduct the risk assessment process in the EMEAC countries and clusters
- Responsible to conduct compliance monitoring reviews including testing, interviews, observation of key processes to ensure the organization works in compliance to company policies and local laws and regulations.
- Deliver compliance training to internal/external audiences.
- Analyzing internal and external ethics and compliance developments and implementing responses to these developments which enhance the global ethics and compliance program.
- Serving as a member of the EMEAC Compliance Team to continuously improve and enhance the global ethics and compliance program.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of our company and its global business operations and strategy; industry laws, regulations and guidelines, our company policies, procedures, and guidelines; external legal, regulatory and business developments.
- Assist the Sn director of Ethics and Compliance in the development of the risk assessment process
- Implement processes to monitor EMEAC countries and support the enhancement of the company compliance program.
- Monitor the external environment to ensure the implementation of external best practices as well as to respond to future business, ethics and compliance developments.
- Collaborate with the regional team to develop the annual risk based training plan and ensure timely implementation
- Ensure company policies training to EMEAC countries and clusters
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry serving in compliance, legal, audit or other roles.
- Thorough functional knowledge of the elements of a pharmaceutical ethics and compliance program. Must possess thorough knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and its business operations.
- Demonstrated project management skills; experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong business partner with a focus on collaboration and delivering results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organization skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of applicable pharmaceutical industry laws, regulations and guidelines, including privacy, anti-corruption, transparency, customer/patient interactions, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- English and German or French, other European languages a plus
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.