Sr Manager, Business Analysis (Business Process Excellence) - United States
- Provide business process excellence and domain leadership
- Provide technology platform domain leadership
- Provide business and software system requirements management expertise
- Deliver solutions to business
- Lead solution delivery teams from initial concept through to requirements, design, test, delivery and hyper care
- Provide escalation support for applications (Level 3)
- Coach, mentor and lead business analysts across PO&T IT
- Drive cross-functional and continuous improvement projects across PO&T IT
- Facilitate IT service by collaborating with other areas of IT
- Be a business partner - one that brings ideas to the table, rather than just react to them
- Drive customer satisfaction by meeting commitments in terms of quality, timing, costs through effective delivery of services provided by IT
- At least five years of business domain experience and two years of solution delivery experience.
- 3-5 years GxP (life science, pharma, med device) experience
- Experience in either Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain preferred
- Experience in any of the following platforms preferred: Oracle EBS, LIMS, Trackwise, Empower, Oracle Agile, RSA Archer, BusinessOptix, Delta V, Syncade, Devonway, cr360, Lenel, Savi
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Business Process, Database, Oracle, Pharmaceutical, Science, Management, Technology