Sr Manager, Access - Argentina
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Access Manager will be responsible for ensuring access with all HMOs and provide advising for the Company in all issues related to the health setting that may impact (or not) the business of our company.
- Will be also responsible of managing the relationship with key stakeholders and always looks for opportunities to position the company as a strategic partner for each of them.
- The position will be instrumental to achieve revenue target for the subsidiary and accelerate the penetration of our company in the Argentinean market.
- To provide the information and analysis required by the company related to whatever change in the pharmaceutical & health sector that affects the direct business of the subsidiary.
- To continually contact opinion leaders and key customers for the business’ development.
- Develop the business plan for each HMO in order to achieve sales objectives and develop a long term relationship with the company.
- This includes implementing management programs for PNH, aHUS, HPP and LAL-D at the key institutions.
- Closely follow up each patient case that is submitted to institutions for reimbursement. Interact with the case manager to appropriate follow up on existing patient’s cases and potential new patients.
- Create, build and maintain excellent relationship with all key customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the local legislation and reimbursement process in each institution. Track changes and updates.
- Provide input to relevant areas when preparing the annual profit plan for the subsidiary.
- Provide appropriate input for sales forecasting meeting and demand planning.
- Maintains active communication and excellent relations with key stakeholders such as HMOs, health Secretaries & all decisions makers that could impact the business for the subsidiary.
- Lead, manage and coach personnel under his direct supervision if applies
- Provides a high level of product expertise to all accounts by demonstrating strong in-depth clinical, technical and scientific knowledge of the product and the disease. Ensure that all key stakeholders deeply understand the value proposition for each product.
- Ongoing monitoring and follow-up of the pharmaceutical policies
- To understand and drive the regulatory and pricing framework in order to make that the patients with ultra-orphan diseases are considered.
- To support the training addressed to the decision makers both of the governmental entities and the reimbursing companies, including the epidemiological issues and the assessment of the sanitary techniques applied to such pathologies.
- Support the ultra-orphan patients’ integral access before the HMOs
- Consolidate long-term relationships with health associations and decisions makers to assure the attention of the patients with those pathologies.
- Effective and efficiently manage time, resources and workload.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Act in complete & total compliance with all laws, regulations and policies (Internal & External).
- Accomplish and ensure the application of all internal SOP and regulations (i.e., Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, finance procedures, etc.).
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Services providers as Commercial/Marketing area Manager.
- Strong Knowledge in Colombian healthcare System
- To demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the local legislation and reimbursement process in each institution (HMOs, Healthcare Secretaries)
- Experience in high cost diseases management (Cancer, VIH, Renal, Orphan).
- Demonstrate strong relationship and active communication with the HMOs of the zone.
- Strong knowledge of local pharmaceutical regulations and related ethic behaviors relating to regulatory, quality and good commercial practices
- Experience developing business plan by case.
- To demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Bilingual English-Spanish desirable
- Business Administrator/ Finance /
- Decision Quality
- Problem solving
- Drive for results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas