Sr. IT Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is focused on developing and delivering high-value branded pharmaceutical products that meet the unmet needs of patients.
- Our company is a global specialty pharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives while creating shareholder value.
- The Senior IT Analyst will be responsible for delivery and maintenance of technology solutions used by our company with a primary focus on tools that support and enable Corporate Compliance, Transparency Reporting (Aggregate Spend), Enterprise Leaning Management, Travel & Expense and other G&A Functions.
- Responsibilities include identifying, designing, building, and operating information technology solutions for diverse business clients within the company.
- The Senior IT Analyst will be customer focused and expected to build relationships with internal business customers, other IT service providers, Technology vendors and collaborators.
- This role will function as a project lead to apply technology to solve business problems and needs to understand business areas requirements, how to apply information technology, and ensure that deliverables and operations align to business expectations.
- The Senior IT Analyst is expected to work collaboratively across IT and business areas, and provide results that benefit individual client groups while also fitting in company’s IT standards.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for delivering on components of larger solutions identified by management.
- Expected to work independently and execute against goals & objectives.
- Build strong relationship with internal business customer.
- Engage with business and understand business practices, processes and policies.
- Identify technological capabilities that enable and enhance business outcomes.
- Deliver on required, approved initiatives.
- When possible, identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for maintaining the assigned portfolio of applications.
- Ensure operational activities are performed as defined. This can range from supporting end-user tools (PCs, desktop applications, mobile devices) to specific department applications data transformations and data feeds.
- Embrace the principle of “continuous improvement” by identifying and proposing opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage logical and innovative approach to effectively address and resolve problems.
- Responsible for delivering, participating in required departmental activities including, but not necessarily limited to:
- IT Change Control
- Required department or company documentation
- Project management methodology
- Bachelors degree
- Experience or equivalent knowledge and skills to satisfactorily perform the position responsibilities
- Minimum 6 years applying information technology
- Technology experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred
- ComplianceWire, Learning Management Solution (LMS) experience is preferred
- System Development Lifecycle
- Fundamentals in Information technology that minimally includes WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, PC’s, business office applications, mobile devices.
- Client-server environments, cloud based, web enabled applications
- Web technologies
- Application Support
- Fundamentals in programming, programming experience (PHP, JAVA)
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Team Player
- Multi-task; able to effectively handle multiple priorities / responsibilities
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated capacity for learning, applying new technologies
- High energy and engagement
- Flexibility, and strength in dealing with rapidly changing situations
- Functional experience outside of IT can be an asset (Finance, Operations, Sales, etc.)