Sr. Executive - Business Development - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business?
- At our company you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, our company is among the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day.
- You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange.
- Become a part of the our family and share your expertise.
- Together we improve healthcare.
- Identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the organization's short and long-term business goals.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals.
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities.
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services.
- Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests.
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree with related working experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player, ability to work with team members across the Asia Pacific sites.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight or ad-hoc timelines.
What we offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.