This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- This position is responsible for delivering solutions and services to businesses and clients across the entire range of our offerings and client base.
- Typically involves in complex consulting projects. Assesses customer needs and creates consultative solutions.
- Builds interdependent relationships with customers/internal partners.
- Develops a strong customer focus in others.
- Supports internal and external customer needs.
- Creates a work environment and sets an example that fosters innovation
- Willing to make decisions, render judgments, take action, or make commitments
- Recognizes and celebrates individual and team venturing and achievement
- Champions valuable new products and processes
- Recognized and sought after for creating an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrates ability to take conflict resolution efforts and turn them into team-building exercises.
- Willingness to share experiences with other teams
- Places higher priority on team or organization goals than on own goals
- Clearly and convincingly communicates complex issues; adapts communication approach, media and style to reflect the audience, content or situation.
- Develops effective presentations and coaches staff on developing well written reports.
- Actively listens on behalf of the organization and shares critical customer information across company s businesses.
- Influences clients, teams and management
- Quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with changes in the work environment.
- Readily tries new approaches appropriate for new or changed situations; does not persist with ineffective behaviors.
- Helps teams manage change.
- Masters company's safety framework and methodologies in such a way that he/she can apply these concepts over a wide range of safety issues and various business segments.
- Demonstrated ability to address obvious and hidden safety issues both in evaluation reports and in the field
- Identifies the patterns in information from a variety of sources; "sees the forest for the trees."
- Has original ideas and new approaches to problems.
- Thinks beyond the obvious.
- Quick and resourceful in mastering knowledge needed by self and others in new and unfamiliar assignments
- Identifies and pursues opportunities that are slightly risky but have high potential upside.
- Displays a positive attitude to achieve results and take on new challenges; pushes others to look for new ways to do things.
- Serves as a role model to others by treating setbacks as opportunities.
- Directs work and sets priorities for junior consultants.
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently; coordinates with internal and external partners.
- Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of business issues and constraints (such as antitrust regulations).
- Educates others on the key drivers of profitability and how to make decisions that benefit both company's and its customers.
- Helps customers understand the full spectrum of options and features (and the associated benefits) available to meet their needs.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve product and service offerings to reflect changing business needs; identifies additional applications for existing products and services.
- Applies knowledge of products and applications to help customers develop strategies to improve their Safety record.
- Recognized as an expert on safety issues and principles including a thorough understanding and experience with local Laws, National Consensus Standards, Workers Compensation and Civil Litigation, including the inter-relationships between those standards.
- Extensive understanding and experience investigating incidents, conducting trend analysis with appropriate reaction, and auditing/audit design.
- Extensive experience with communications processes including committee formation/function, communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Six Sigma Certification
- B.S. Engineering, similar degree,or equivalent experience.
- MBA preferred/Experience in an external consulting role and /or company experience in congruent areas preferred.
- Eight to ten years of professional work experience with at least two years operations experience including direct supervisory responsibility.
- Management in light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction , transportation, healthcare, aerospace, and hospitality.
- This criteria in addition to all previous criteria listed for Associate and Consultant
- Conduct a Safety Benchmark with a experienced consultant
- Account Strategy
- Client Relationship
- Case Study Analysis
- Advanced Consulting
- Coaching & mentoring techniques to alleviate competencies of Consultants and to create a higher interaction relationship with our Clients from Senior level on wards.
India Maharashtra Greater...
Find a Job Find Candidates