Sr. Brand Manager - Epilepsy - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit, we are looking to fill the position of Sr. Brand Manager - Epilepsy.
- The Sr. Brand Manager develops and executes brand strategies and tactical plans for either a Brand or core channel of business (i.e. – Systems – Hospital, IDN, LTC) within the Epilepsy mission.
- Do you have the spirit of an entrepreneur that is curious? For our company , you are an ‘entreprecurious’ person.
- This specific blend of talent means you are apt at applying ambition to an inquisitive nature for the good of patients.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the patient’s reality and the ecosystem of care.
- Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task.
- Take accountability for trying new ideas/approaches that are aligned with our purpose, strategy, and values.
- Use healthy debate to encourage diversity of thinking and improve outcomes.
As a'entreprecurious' person and Sr. Brand Manager you will contribute by:
- Developing materials through collaboration with external agencies that support physician and consumer education about the brand
- Managing materials, projects, and resources through the internal review committee process. Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and vendor partners to assure timely and accurate review process
- Contributing to the development of short-term and mid-term (3yr) marketing strategy and business planning
- Serving as point of contact for outside agencies and consultants for strategic and tactical implementation
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical product management experience plus at least 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Agency/vendor management experience preferred
- Proficient in understanding and execution of pharmaceutical forecasting and market research techniques
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Branding, Neurology, Senior Brand Manager, Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Healthcare, Marketing, Operations