Architect and Develop Process Applications :
Map process requirements process application designs.
Develop and test process components and forms.
Architect and assemble process applications using core components
Develop Core Process capabilities:
Develop and test core process components for re-use in process applications.
Maintain current industry knowledge of process modeling concepts and best practices.
- BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science.
- Has strong working knowledge (7+ years) with BPMN process notation.
- Experience with TIBCO Active Matrix BPM.
- Experience with Angular/JS and CSS
- Working knowledge of TIBCO BW
- Working knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire
- Knowledge of JSON API technology
- Knowledge of portal technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint and Nintex is a plus
- Working knowledge on Java, dot net is a plus
- Exposure to Appian would be an advantage
- Good Communication Skills and Team cooperation skills
- Experience in adhering to Project Management principles, Regulated
- Environments, SDLC and Project documentation standards are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Service Delivery/Management
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Architecture, System Administrator, Developer, Engineer, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology
Find a Job Find Candidates