Our company is providing support and oversight of the SAP implementation, post implementation the ERP COE will provide long term support the global SAP solution including enhancements and issue resolution. This is a hands-on position with the primary purpose of long term support.
The Sr. Associate ERP Order to Cash position will:
- Work with peers in the BT organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- After the implementation, support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve processes at manufacturing sites, commercial operations and across the supply network
- The Sr. Associate conducts all activities and makes decisions that are in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Animal Health Values, FDA & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP), environmental guidelines, as appropriate, etc.
- Support the global deployment of ERP within the corporation
- Develop, prototype, test and implement SAP ECC SD solution enhancements
- Review and analyze solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
- Lead enhancements as required, as well as contribute as a team member to project teams
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, and Regression tests
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of new and existing business processes
- Support the functional team with issues and come up with solutions
Ongoing Systems & Service Delivery and Process Improvement
- Provide information to IT and Business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends and business opportunities, as well as, feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools
- Understand key business controls and impacts of changes caused by functionality, technology changes and changing business needs
- Provide support for global and regional systems and services
- Work with Business counterparts to ensure audit, SOX and other compliance requirements
- Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
- Monitor process compliance and performance metrics
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Technical, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business field required
- 5+ years of SAP Sales and Distribution experience with multiple full life cycle implementations
- Experience with integration of legacy systems is preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Experience in life sciences / pharmaceuticals industry preferred
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, SD, GTS and GATP modules in several or all of the following areas:
- Master Data
- Billing and Account Receivable
- Interfaces: WM-IM, WM-QM, WM-PP/FI/SD, SCM
- Knowledge of key integration points with SAP application areas such as FICO.
- Knowledge of shared service type/centers of excellence operations preferred
- Business Process Analysis, Design & Improvement
- Systems Architecture
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Customer focus
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Timely decision making and problem solving skills
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.