Summary of the Essential Functions of the Job
- Responsible for the support of desktop, laptop and lab client computer images; including C-Level Executive Suite support.
- Responsible for the support of end user mobile devices including iOS devices.
- Responsible for client restores and hardware troubleshooting.
- Responsible for adhering to SDLC and Service Desk protocols and procedural mechanisms including incident management, change control, and documentation.
- Responsible for administering and implementing various monitoring systems and maintaining alert systems.
- Responsible for upgrades, hotfix installation, patch management and client updates.
- Responsible for contributing to ongoing service excellence initiatives by maintaining and/or improving service levels, and proactively identifying improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with service desk support functions, including responding to and fulfilling service requests within service level parameters.
- Experience with special projects including large-scale deployments of new technologies, large relocations, and resulting triage and support requirements.
- Experience with various technical environments including servers, personal computers, backup units, routers, switches, wireless, LAN/WAN, VoIP Phones, printers, and smart phones.
- Experience with various operating systems and client applications including Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), Active Directory, DHCP, TCP/IP, SCCM, IIS, SharePoint, VPN, VMware, Office 2010-2013, Skype for Business, and remote desktop software.
- Experience with hands-on client training across full array of supported environments, including web and video conferencing facilities.
- Experience with process control, technical documentation & compliance procedures.
- 5-10 years of Service Desk support and increasingly diverse responsibilities.
- 5-7 years? experience supporting C-suite level executives and dedicated administrative staff.
- Flexible to work extended hours with little notice, and be available on call when needed, including nights and weekends.
- Occasional travel required, approximately 10%.