Sr. Analyst, Global HR Operations - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The HR Sr. Analyst will be responsible for providing project, documentation, reporting and change management support to the Global HR Operations function within the HR Service Delivery (HRSD) organization. The Sr. Analyst will support project efforts to define, develop, implement and operationalize key HR support processes within the HR Service Delivery (HRSD) function.
The Sr. Analyst will partner with the team to provide support for process design and documentation, development of test scripts, training materials and communications as well as training delivery.
Additionally, the Sr. Analyst will develop ad-hoc reports to support operations and business needs and requests.
Assists in process mapping and documentation sessions to review and map out core HR Service Delivery processes while ensuring that existing documentation is kept up to date and accurate.
- Document existing processes and procedures which are found not to be documented.
- Ensure documented processes/procedures are operationalized and put into practice on a go-forward basis.
- Develop and maintain documentation of processes and process improvement recommendations.
- Proactively update existing documentation and knowledge articles as policies and processes change.
Shared Service Process Migration:
Support assigned projects and enhancements, with guidance and oversight provided by the manager.
- Manage to a project plan while coordinating activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely project completion.
- Utilize MS Visio to map out future state process designs while incorporating feedback in real-time.
- Prepare and edit written documentation (e.g. Desktop/System Procedures, Job Aids, FAQs) to support the new processes while ensuring accuracy and clarity.
- Develop training materials and facilitate training on new processes/changes.
- Support testing efforts by developing test scripts and tracking test results.
- Maintain risk and issues log and ownership for driving resolution.
Drafts and distributes high impact messages to both internal (HR Central) and external employees and executives within the business. Supports both Business as Usual “BAU” communications in addition to project based communications.
- Draft communications and enhance draft copy to ensure accuracy of information by using editorial and proof reading skills.
- Leverage cross-functional knowledge and relationships, to effectively align communication messages with overall project plans. Recommends timing, frequency, as well as rollout sequencing for key internal messages.
- Demonstrate skill in development of key messages taking into account organizational sensitivity.
Creates reports to support operational and business needs while ensuring accuracy and adherence to data privacy guidelines.
- Utilizes HR systems, such as Kronos, SuccessFactors and ServiceNow to create reports
- Analyzes data to determine patterns, trends and potential issues
- 3+ years experience supporting projects in an analytical or change management role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers and employees via email
- Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage to/achieve consensus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
New Haven, CT, United States
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. As the global leader in complement inhibition, Alexion is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Alexion’s metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, Strensiq® (asfotase alfa) to treat patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP) and Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) to treat patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.
As a leading employer in our industry, Alexion is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Alexion, please visit www.alexionpharma.com or download our App for iPhones and Blackberries.
Alexion is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative action employer