This job is currently Archived,
Sr Analyst, Business Systems - Global Customer Support San Diego United States,
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- This position is responsible for working closely with project managers and product owners to successfully execute on Salesforce.com projects and maintain a healthy 4,500+ user environment.
- The Candidate will provide initial triage on new requests and help identify business requirements for our Salesforce.com and SAP environments.
- Candidate will gather and translate business requirements and user stories, review with project managers and product owners to prioritize Salesforce.com/SAP requests, work with IT to fill in business gaps, conduct user acceptance testing, training and communicating changes to end users.
- Candidate will work with subject matter experts or process owners to define user requirements, and lead or participate in requirements gathering workshops for larger enhancements. This position also responds to reported issues, identifies the root cause, and recommends solutions.
- Additionally, the position is expected to conduct basic to complex data analysis.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Strong knowledge of at least one Salesforce.com module: Sales, Service, or Community
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and functions in a complex environment.
- Works with cross-functional Teams of business, IT, and SMEs to gain a consensus for assigned projects.
- Responsible for gathering and defining functional business requirements and user stories.
- Acts as system SME
- Conducts troubleshooting a issue analysis
- Creates workflows for current and future state business processes
- Proactively seeks out opportunities on process improvement and recommends improvements.
- Partners with subject matter experts to develop, test, and implement innovative solutions to support the business
Accountabilities in this role
- Submits break/fix and system enhancement requests
- Develops and maintains training materials and process documentation
- Executes test scripts to validate system adherence
- Communicates system changes to end users
- Help core users understand how the system works and assist in resolving operational issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.
- Excellent analytical & communications skills
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems or a related technical discipline is highly desirable (Bachelor s degree can substitute for 3 years related experience)
- High understanding of the work flow process for Service Repair and/or TSC
- Understands systems development lifecycle including requirements definition and validation testing.
- Must have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks. Well organized and proactive.
- Effective change agent with ability to adapt to fluid situations.
- Cross organizational planning and process integration required
San Diego California
Find a Job Find Candidates