Sr. Administrative Assistant - United States
- Screen delivered mail and phone calls and may screen manager's e-mail.
- Handle routine matters or refer them to appropriate parties for action.
- Coordinate and follow-up on action items to ensure completion.
- Contact company personnel at multiple levels of the organization to gather information and prepare reports.
- Compose and proofread reports, correspondence and memos with minimal guidance.
- Investigate and resolve routine and non-routine problems with minimal guidance.
- Handle special projects and duties as needed (for example, data collection, report creation, database maintenance, contacting personnel for routine updates, etc.).
- Assemble and analyze confidential information for management.
- Establish and maintain sensitive files and records.
- Make meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle arrangements for visits by customers and others.
- Answer questions and provide assistance relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Assist with phone coverage for others as needed.
- May greet visitors, set up and maintain management calendars, prepare expense reports, handle scheduling for one or more conference rooms, order office supplies, ensure office machinery is maintained and/or handle mail and shipping activities for the department.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School or G.E.D. and specialized secretarial training beyond High School.
- Associate’s degree (A.A. /A.S.) or equivalent from two year college preferred.
- Experience: Six to eight years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent keyboarding skills, highly skilled in utilizing personal computer, e-mail and standard office software packages (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database).
- Broad understanding of company policies and practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Equal Employment Opportunity