- Implement and maintain standard costs for antibody center.
- Prepare monthly detailed manufacturing cost analysis of non-standard costs.
- Assist in the annual standard cost setting process.
- Provide support and analysis of stock count and annual physical inventory processes.
- Prepare and enter month end journal entries associated with inventory, cost of goods and various other balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Prepare assigned monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of month end and quarterly reporting schedules.
- Assist in the development of annual manufacturing budgets.
- Prepare schedules and analysis required for statutory reporting.
- Handle audit queries.
- Develop and maintain work instructions for all key processes.
- Support and cross-train other accounting functions.
- Assist in various special accounting projects as requested
- Assure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Understand PRC Accounting and US GAAP, well know PRC Tax laws and regulations
- Familiar with ERP software, as well as MS-Office packages, especially Excel
- Good at analysis, organized, proactive and responsible, good skills in reports preparation
- Excellent English language, both verbal and written skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills