This job is currently Archived,
Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst United Kingdom,
Kyowa Kirin (company)
Posted on : 19 June 2017
Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst
- Provide all aspects of financial planning and analysis support to Controller and Leadership Team.
- Deliver expense and metric analytical support to organization.
- Provide analyses on various business initiatives as required.
- Assistance with the monthly financial reporting and close process for revenue, including the preparation of routine and non-routine journal entries and adjustments related to sales and gross-to-net adjustments
- Ensuring compliance with key controls and accurate GAAP accounting
- Communication and reporting to management relating to financial results.
- Use of knowledge of internal business issues and external forces to assist in development and maintenance of corporate financial models used to
- Use of financial models to help with business planning decisions.
- Support of all aspects of semi-annual Budget process and generate appropriate analyses as required.
- Completion of analysis of budget to actual variances.
- Preparation of other financial modeling and analyses as appropriate
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting. CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years in accounting/financial role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP, financial metrics, budget and project accounting.
- Strong financial background including experience in working with a variety of financial reporting systems with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience in forecast and budget preparation and reporting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Concur a plus
- Previous experience of multinational operations and inherently tight reporting deadlines would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with an attention to quality and timely analyses and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and highly self-motivated.
- Occasional overnight & overseas travel
- Must be able to work extended hours, including weekends, during certain reporting periods
Key Competencies specific to the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter able to work independently as part of the international group finance team
- Good communicator with developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with non-financial operational management
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task
United States United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates